- Data of the Responsible
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 onwards (GDPR), and the Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), We inform you that the Responsible for the personal data processed on the Website www.moxzones.net, is Moxzones SL (Hereinafter The Company), with registered office in CALLE SAN JUAN DE LA CRUZ 3, 28110, ALGETE, MADRID CIF nº B88633094, Telephone 916293601 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that this Website uses a technology called “Cookies” in order to facilitate the navigation of Users, show them information of interest to them whenever they access our Website and improve the quality of our services. The User can find in our Cookies Policy information about the type of Cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used and the options available to control or eliminate them. In the event that the User requires additional information about the Cookies that we use on the Website, he may send his query to the email that we have indicated in the preceding paragraph.
2. What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the Company. The information collected through Cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages visited, the time you have been on our Website and the actions taken, as well as the sites visited just before and after the visit. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to store some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
3. Cookies affected by regulations and excepted cookies
The cookies that require the expressed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
4. What types of cookies are there?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Cookies used on this website
List of cookies: name, type, owner, function and expiration:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is removed when closing the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when closing the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that he is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser will another user be considered. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit request speed – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the moxzones.net site. CALLE SAN JUAN DE LA CRUZ 3, 28110, ALGETE, MADRID web. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js. It is removed when closing the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
- _intercom-id-r70azrgx: Same-site connections only. It expires Friday, January 1, 2021.
- Revocation of consent to install cookies such as removing browser cookies
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section click on Content Settings. • Delete cookies:
Click All cookies and site data … • Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here:
http: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins
- Using the “Time interval to erase” from the drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Delete now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https: //www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http: //support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control how Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http: //help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
However, keep in mind that, in most cases, deleting or disabling Cookies could affect the functionality of our Website and limit access to certain areas or services offered through it.